Does Any of the Following Apply to You?
- You need fast response times and a proactive approach from your website developer, but yours doesn’t have the answers or level of service you need.
- People are visiting your website, but they are not buying. Even worse, they are putting items in a shopping cart but are not completing the checkout.
- Making changes on your site, to your product listings, and to your promotions is a nightmare, and there are some things you can’t do at all.
- Not enough people are visiting your website and/or your site is hard to find in Google, particularly for important product keywords.
- You are paying way too much for Shopify and/or other software and services that are required to keep the eCommerce functionality on your site working.
- Your site is painfully slow, and you know this is affecting your position in Google, the site’s bounce rate, and, most importantly, sales.
- Your site doesn’t work on mobile devices, it works on mobile but looks terrible, or it is hard to use on mobile, so you are losing sales to your competitors.
- Your eCommerce website is too busy, the design is unappealing to your customers, your products are hard to find, and/or your site is hard to use.
How Web Digital Can Help
Our team has extensive experience building eCommerce website designs that increase sales and achieve business objectives.
Clearly branded and clutter-free eCommerce website design that will be SEO-friendly to help improve Google rankings.
Easy to Use Product Search
We’ll make it as easy as possible for customers to browse your range and to find a specific product.
Your product pages will be compelling, with buying triggers and design features that encourage sales.
Clear Calls to
Buy Now buttons and other calls to action will be carefully designed and located on the page to maximise results.
Smooth Checkout Process
Your customers will find your shopping cart and checkout
processes are secure, easy to use, and quick to complete.
Effective Promotional Elements
Promote your products with sliders, sales events, vouchers, email marketing integration, social media buttons, and more.
We can give you the eCommerce website you need to take your business to the next level.
Our Three-Step Formula for eCommerce
Success Will Boost Online Sales in Your Business
Learn more about our tried-and-tested eCommerce process.
You can’t maximise your online sales with a poor-quality website, so this is where we need to start. From clear branding to product search functionality to fantastic calls to action to fully responsive design, we’ll make sure your site has all the required elements for eCommerce success.
We’ll give you the tools you need to bring traffic to your site. It will have a good SEO foundation, including being optimised for speed. We’ll also give you promotional tools, such as promotional sliders on the home page. Plus, we will integrate your new site with your social channels, email marketing platform, and more.
You need the people who visit your site to make a purchase, so we’ll do what we can during the eCommerce website design process to maximise your conversions. This includes creating stunning product pages, effective calls to action, and checkout processes that are quick, easy, and safe to use.
Let’s Get into the Detail: Here’s What We
Deliver with Our eCommerce Website Design Service
The team working on your project will have website design expertise AND digital marketing/advertising expertise to deliver the best results.
Unique & Custom Design
We’ll fully customise the design of your landing page based on your business, brand identity, product/ service, campaign objective, and customer persona.
Design to Maximise Conversions
Every element and design feature of your website will help to maximise conversions, with full consideration given to how the overall website will produce the best results.
Design Using Psychological Persuasion
We’ll use our expertise to tap into your customer’s pain points, clearly showing how you understand those pain points and have a solution.
Clear Layout & Structure
Your landing page will have a clear and well-defined flow that visitors will follow, culminating in highly compelling calls to action.
Unlimited Design Revisions
We’ll start the process with a design brief, but within that brief, we’ll complete unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
To capture conversions on all devices, we’ll use a responsive web design approach to the development of your website.
Strong Calls to Action
The calls to action we design, position, and craft on your landing page will play a crucial role in driving sales and conversions for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have three main web design packages which cover most of the small-business needs. Our Starter Package consists of 5 “Unique” pages and cost around $1990+GST. If you require around 10 “Unique” pages then Small Biz Package is a good fit. Its costs around $3500+GST. For customers looking to set up an online shop, eCommerce Package is best suited for their needs. Our eCommerce package costs around $4900+GST. Please check all details on the packages page.
A unique page design is a template page that is based on a specific design layout. When we design a website, we make a certain number of unique template pages which you can use to populate more pages. The initial pricing of the website depends on the number of unique pages we design and develop.
The whole process is divided into three stages i.e. Design, Development, Deployment. Here’s are the main points:
- First, we design the Homepage of the website and send it to you for review.
- Our design team will create a look and feel to appeal to your audience.
- The web design will have a modern layout & hierarchy that is clear & simple to understand.
- Within the first week, we will send you the home page design for your feedback.
- We make unlimited design revisions until you approve the design, as long as the revisions are in agreement with the original brief.
- Once you approve the home page design, we will start designing the inner designs.
- Once all pages of the website design are approved, we start building the website on WordPress CMS.
- The completed website is uploaded on our test server and shared with you for your approval/feedback. You review the website and sends us feedback. Once both parties are happy, we upload the website on the live domain.
The above process applies to most of the projects we undertake, however, it may differ based on the project requirements.
We offer unlimited web design revisions on everything we design for you, until you approve the designs, as long as the revisions are in agreement with the original brief. If you completely change direction after we start designing or add to the original brief, then we will send you a quote to continue designing as per the new direction.
If you need a copywriter, we can introduce you to one of our copywriting partners and they can send you a quote based on your needs. Price can vary between a few hundred to a few thousand, depending on how much copy you need.
The timeline also depends on when we get website content including images and text from you. Generally speaking, the website will only take a long time if we are still waiting for text and images from yourself.
Yes, we provide Managed WordPress hosting. Please check details here. Our hosting starts from $39+GST/Month.
Yes, with all websites that we create for you, we automatically sign the Intellectual Property rights over to you when paid in full.
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. Most of our clients are in Auckland.
Yes here you go – web design portfolio
Sure, you can easily edit the content including text and photos. WordPress is a user-friendly Content Management System (CMS) and requires little technical knowledge.
Depending on which package we agree on we could need…
- Images to be used on the website.
- Content for the website e.g. text, PDFs etc.
- Any Videos you would like adding to the website.
- Login details to your existing website.
WORDPRESS is an easy to use CMS. After the website is live we provide full support and help you in understanding the CMS.
Yes. Your website will be fully responsive and will look great on all devices. We don’t charge extra for this. It comes as standard.