Perfect Plans to Support Your Business
The Payment Plan
This is the payment plan that we set up for most of the websites we build. This may alter slightly depending on how big the project is. Please see the quote for the actual pricing plan. We usually split up the payment into three like this…
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have three main web design packages which cover most of the small-business needs. Our Starter Package consists of 5 “Unique” pages and cost around $2500+GST. If you require around 10 “Unique” pages then Small Biz Package is a good fit. Its costs around $3500+GST. For customers looking to set up an online shop, eCommerce Package is best suited for their needs. Our eCommerce package costs around $4900+GST. Please check all details on the packages page.
A unique page design is a template page which is based on a specific design layout. When we design a website, we make a certain number of unique template pages which you can use to populate more pages. The initial pricing of the website depends on the number of unique pages we design and develop.
The whole process is divided into three stages i.e. Design, Development, Deployment. Here’s are the main points:
- First, we design the Homepage of the website and send it to you for review.
- Our design team will create a look and feel to appeal to your audience.
- The design will have a modern layout & hierarchy that is clear & simple to understand.
- Within the first week, we will send you the home page design for your feedback.
- We make unlimited design revisions until you approve the design, as long as the revisions are in agreement with the original brief.
- Once you approve the home page design, we will start designing the inner designs.
- Once all pages of the website design are approved, we start building the website on WordPress CMS.
- The completed website is uploaded on our test server and shared with you for your approval/feedback. You review the website and sends us feedback. Once both parties are happy, we upload the website on the live domain.
The above process applies to most of the projects we undertake, however, it may differ based on the project requirements.
We offer unlimited website design revisions on everything we design for you, until you approve the designs, as long as the revisions are in agreement with the original brief. If you completely change direction after we start designing or add to the original brief, then we will send you a quote to continue designing as per the new direction.
If you need a copywriter, we can introduce you to one of our copywriting partners and they can send you a quote based on your needs. Price can vary between a few hundred to a few thousand, depending on how much copy you need.
The timeline also depends on when we get website content including images and text from you. Generally speaking, the website will only take a long time if we are still waiting for text and images from yourself.
Yes, we provide Managed WordPress hosting. Please check details here. Our hosting starts from $39+GST/Month.
Yes, with all websites that we create for you, we automatically sign the Intellectual Property rights over to you when paid in full.
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. Most of our clients are in Auckland.
Yes here you go – web design portfolio
Sure, you can easily edit the content including text and photos. WordPress is a user-friendly Content Management System (CMS) and requires little technical knowledge.
Depending on which package we agree on we could need…
- Images to be used on the website.
- Content for the website e.g. text, PDFs etc.
- Any Videos you would like adding to the website.
- Login details to your existing website.
WORDPRESS is an easy to use CMS. After the website is live we provide full support and help you in understanding the CMS.
Yes. Your website will be fully responsive and will look great on all devices. We don’t charge extra for this. It comes as standard.